STAND Up!: We’re looking for a Project Manager in Spain!
The Regional Activity Center for Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP/RAC), which is the Lead Beneficiary from the STAND Up! project, is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible of the correct implementation of the project. The job position has been opened in Spain to cover a maternity leave. The selected candidate will be coordinating a project whose objective is to enhance scalable, replicable and inclusive circular economy ventures in the Mediterranean by developing an ecosystem of business support, innovation, and technology transfer in the textile and fashion industry.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Plan and coordinate project actions according to strategies designed by the Steering Committee of the project and ensuring the supervision and assistance to other team members, consultants and organizations associated.
- Monitor the progress of the implementation of the project and the key events, observing the work plan, including monitoring the financial resources.
- Mobilize and acquire goods and services to support the project, including the preparation and management of service contracts.
- Manage and supervise the risks initially identified and anticipate possible mitigation measures.
- Manage relationships with project partners and the donor and chair
themproject management meetings.
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge and assist partners in the development of activities.
- Manage the development of training tools and materials for the project.
- Support the administrative management of the project and prepare
reportsfrom financial and technical progress reports.
- Support management with local financial institutions and European donors.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in coordinating and managing EU-funded projects and experience in international cooperation, sustainability development, circular economy or sustainable consumption and production are required.
You can find all the information in the Terms of Reference (ToR) available here (in Catalan).
Interested applicants are invited to submit their bid by 13 September 24:00 CET following the instruction given in the ToR.