Med4Waste in Lebanon is looking for a dissemination consultant in waste managment field
The Environment & Sustainable Development Unit (ESDU) at the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences (FAFS) of the American University of Beirut is an inter-disciplinary research and development center specialized in rural community development, local food systems and sustainable agriculture. For more than 20 years, ESDU has been promoting through large community development projects sustainable rural livelihoods all over Lebanon. The Unit focuses on participatory development and capacity building through knowledge management and sharing, appropriate technologies, and impact analysis with particular attention to smallholder farmers, women and youth in the rural areas.
- Scope of Work
- Role and Responsibilities
The Environment and Sustainable Development Unit (ESDU) at AUB is seeking the services of a dissemination expert with an experience in the waste management field. He/she shall provide interactive ways to spread the content of the Med4waste’s case study catalogue through online platforms. He/she directly coordinates with ESDU project coordinator
The consultant will assist and provide all necessary services similar but not limited to the ones mentioned below:
- Draft the catalogue’s dissemination plan that consists of a holistic strategy that aims to guide partners on how to disseminate the Med4Waste’s catalogue content through pre-selected platforms in interactive ways.
- Identify platforms that are adequate for the Med4waste’s catalogue dissemination
- Come up with interactive dissemination methods that could be integrated to the platforms
- Work with ESDU’s communication team to come up with designs templates that could be displayed via the platforms
- Develop social media content, communication and coverage material
From December 1st, 2022 to February 28, 2023.
- Qualifications & Requirements
- University degree in communication or relevant fields with proven practical experience of at least 3 years in communication
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken, equivalent to level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). A fluent command of Arabic and French would be a strong asset.
- A minimum of two years professional experience in online dissemination either by direct employment or through consultancy working
- A minimum knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign)
- Previous experience with ENI CBC Med projects
- Previous experience in the waste management fields are an asset
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the position in the title or in the body of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.