ReSt@rts project is hiring a public policy expert in Lebanon
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Saida and South Lebanon (CCIAS), Lebanese partner of the ReSt@rts Project is looking for a Public Policy Expert to prepare the Policy knowledge package for offering technical and financial support for start-ups.
The Public Policy Expert is responsible for the creation of the Policy Knowledge Package with the aim of introducing local, regional and European policies through the construction of new synergies with funding programs, and the development of new territorial cooperation and European programming policies, to be shared and used by ReSt@rts partners and other Mediterranean countries.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Law, Political science or any other relevant field.
• Exceptional ability to determine policy oversights and omissions.
• Advanced ability to recommend new policies or amendments and prepare draft versions.
• In-depth knowledge of legal considerations relevant to policies.
• Advanced knowledge of conventions and standards in policy writing.
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience in preparing reports and presenting findings.
• Excellent recordkeeping and communication skills.
How to apply:
Instruction for submitting tenders and TOR are attached.
Interested tenderers can send their tenders as per tender specification and TOR to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of tender: 13 October 2022, 16:00 pm EEST.
Stay up to date with the ReSt@rts project activities by following us on Facebook, and Twitter.