STAND Up!: Calls for Hosting Organizations in Spain to support textile and fashion start-ups from Italy
The Italian partner of STAND Up! Prato Textile Museum in the context of the textile soft-landing voucher scheme activity, has launched a Call for Hosting Organizations based in Spain to support 4 textile and fashion ventures from Italy in exploring opportunities and access new markets on Spanish territory. The purpose of the call is assisting start-ups through technical expertise and advisory to have a better understanding of the targeted regional markets, trends and opportunities and explore the best strategy to access a specific market and scale their business operations.
Besides, the Hosting Organizations will facilitate exchange and meetings with local stakeholders to explore the business, testing and funding opportunities. In this sense, they will be requested to:
- Assist the start-ups through technical expertise and advisory, in order to have a better understanding of the regional markets, trends, and opportunities and explore the best strategy to access a specific market and scale their business operations
- Facilitate exchange and meetings with local stakeholders to explore the business
- Organize regional field visit opportunities
- Organize visits to fairs and other business opportunities, events, conferences and other similar opportunities, with the aim to connect the start-ups with potential business partners
- Organize meetings with different distributors, sellers, and resellers to potentially secure collaborations, partnerships, and agreements.
Documents and proposals must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59 PM CEST, September 9th 2022, at the latest, with the subject: “Offer for Stand Up! Project Soft Landing Services”.
Please consult the TOR OF REFERENCE and download related ANNEX or check out all information and documents at Prato Textile Museum website news.
Note: the applicants entity or professionals must necessarily be based in Spain and the hosting services have to be delivered in English or Italian.