Kinneret Academic College (Israel) is seeking a Research Coordinator for the GREENinMED project
Kinneret Academic College, one of the Israeli GREENinMED partners, requires a Research Coordinator to fulfill the following duties:
- Administrative coordination of GREENinMED international research project (with partners from Israel, France and Spain) in the field of Hotel water and energy conservation. Task include:
- Execution, Management and oversight of administrative tasks such as reports, administrative liaison with the European Union, and budget and management monitoring.
- Coordinating logistics related to project, including oversea travel, organizing events and conferences and coordination of meetings.
- Coordinate internal communication between Israeli project partners (Arava Institute and the Israeli Water Association).
- Assistance in identifying additional international research projects.
Additional information about the position:
- Some tasks can be done at home. However, it’s a requirement to arrive at Kinneret Academic College once a week.
- The job may require travel to the center of the country and also to the partner European countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English (both oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize events and conferences- advantage
Type of Employment: 50%- Position
Supervisor: Head of the Department of Water Industry Engineering
Start Date: immediately
Applicants interested in the position are invited to apply to our HR Department with an updated CV and name of position by May 10, 2022 by Fax: +972-775653701 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org