MoreThanAJob : troisième session «Formation des formateurs» axée sur les acteurs de l'économie sociale et solidaire les 18, 19, 20 et 21 janvier 2021
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Nablus Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Palestine as technical partner of MoreThanAJob project "Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees" is organizing a Training of the Trainers program for its regional partners in Lebanon, Jordan, Italy & Greece. The training will be held on: 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st of January 2021 Via Zoom platform.
Vision and objectives
This event comes in the framework of implementing the project activities within the social schemes and best practices that are targeted by the project plan as follows:
- Labour market integration through skills matching and youth empowerment
- Support Innovation and entrepreneurship
Scope of project activity: Train-the-trainer (ToT) workshops
MoreThanAJob framework will be presented through cross-border Training of the Trainers workshops in the target countries. Trainers that will follow the workshops will also get a certification and will act as knowledge multipliers, in order to transfer the knowledge and assist in the uptake of the MoreThanAJob framework. Three cross-border seminars will be organized in Palestine, Jordan, and Greece. At least 15 trainers (from the consortium partners) will participate in each workshop.
The agenda will briefly contain the following topics throughout the 4-day training:
- Introduction to MoreThanAJob project & framework
- The key training and facilitation skills and techniques.
- Best Practices in Youth Empowerment & Engagement; What to take into consideration?
- Diversity: Understanding others – Generations gap & building framework for effective dialogue
- Youth Empowerment scope
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Working together: (Generating ideas, working as a team, building on our collective talents, pitching competencies)
- BMC “Business Model Canvas” Framework; Practicing BMC as a team
- Entrepreneurship Supporting Best Practices
- Coaching: Supporting Entrepreneurs
The training program will also be implemented on both theoretical and practical levels to enhance and enrich the training value.