Med-EcoSuRe: la série de webinaires BeX.Live continue
Contenu disponible uniquement en anglais.
Topic: How to perform energy efficient renovation of school buildings and its integration into education programs and education environments?
- Energy managers and technicians from the “Infrastructure and Buildings” departments in universities;
- Professors and students interested in energy policies and regulatory and technical aspects of energy efficiency in buildings;
- Key Actors (experts, manufacturers, engineers, architects, etc.) with activities related to energy management in buildings;
- Public Bodies and Municipalities engaged in energy efficiency interventions on public buildings
Issues to be addressed:
- The objectives and the approach of the Mediterranean Cross Border Living Lab;
- The legal framework of Italian regulation on energy efficiency in buildings;
- The experience of an Italian Municipality in the energy retrofit of school building;
- The benefits of energy renovation of buildings in students living comfort;
Representatives of Universities and research centers, technicians and expert of energy efficiency field, politicians and mayors of Municipalities.
Italian partners of ESMES project (Istituto per la cooperazione universitaria and Municipality of Alcamo) are invited to present their respective projects and share the main findings, especially those related to the topic proposed for the webinar.