Le partenaire espagnol du projet MAIA-TAQA "ASCAME" recherche un auditeur externe
Contenu disponible uniquement en anglais.
The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME), Spanish partner of the MAIA-TAQA project, has published a Call of Interest to select the external auditor in charge of ASCAME’s expenditure and revenue verification.
Deadline for submission: 20th of May 2020, 12:00 pm CET
MAIA-TAQA act as a good practice example in the Mediterranean countries on dealing with Renewable Energy (RE) services, stimulating innovative processes, identifying current barriers and promoting innovative RE services.
For more information about the project: www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/maia-taqa
For more information about the assignment:
- Contractor: The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME)
- Category: External subcontracting audit services in MAIA-TAQA project.
- Deadline for submitting bids is the 20th of March 2020, 12:00 pm CET. You can submit your proposal by email to: email@example.com
The email must contain attached:
- The economical proposal (VAT excluded and VAT included)
- The documents specified in Article 6 of this call of interest
- Subject: "MAIA-TAQA Audit services proposal"
For more information and obtain the official tender package, please CLICK the following link: http://www.ascame.org/en/ascame-looking-external-auditor-maia-taqa-project