Le partenaire d'INVESTMED IEMed est à la recherche d'un Chargé d'Appui Technique de Projet
Ce contenu est disponible seulement en anglais
The European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed, partner of the project “InNoVativE Sustainable sTart-ups for the MEDiterranean (INVESTMED), has opened applications for a Project Technical Support Officer.
The successful applicant will support the implementation of the INVESTMED project, which seeks to create and reinforce sustainable job opportunities for women and young people in the Mediterranean.
The deadline for applications is 20th December 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Project Manager;
- Monitor the progress of the project and write progress and financial reports;
- Give support to the organization of events and conferences within the framework of the INVESTMED project;
- Prepare promotional material, communication and dissemination activities under the guidance of the Project Manager;
- Write minutes and reports.
- Propose innovative ideas and activities to promote the project and new initiatives in the field of sustainable job creation and the empowerment of women and youth.
- Other similar functions related to his category.
For more information, selection criteria, and to apply, please visit IEMed's website.
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED will have an impact on MSMEs, start-ups and recently established enterprises where staff will be trained and coached to become more sustainable and competitive and financially supported via an open competition. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%).