Innovation : les projets MAIA-TAQA et NEX-LABS signent un protocole d'accord pour renforcer les synergies
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
MAIA-TAQA project aims to promote innovative resource efficiency services in Mediterranean Partner Countries through the creation of an enabling environment based on general model predictive control networks.
NEX-LABS project aims to support implementation of clean technologies for sustainable and resilient increase of agri-food sector production based on a more efficient use of energy (renewable/solar solutions) and water (wastewater treatment, water harvesting or reuse solutions) in Model predictive control (MPC) region thanks to contributions of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector (blockchain, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data).
Having assessed the potential benefits of a coordinated collaboration approach, both projects have agreed to co-operate under the conditions established in the following activities:
● Institutional visits and missions
● Joint capacity building programs and activities
● Joint research activities, mapping of innovative technologies, publications and stakeholders within water, energy and food sectors.
● Joint dissemination, outreach, benchmarking and communication of projects activities progress and outputs
● Participation in seminars, workshops, innovation weeks, Mediterranean researchers’ nights, participatory impact pathway events, focus groups and brokerage events, summer school, idea generation programme, coaching and training sessions as participants and speakers.
● Exchange of academic documentation materials, other information and experts for focus groups, training events, etc…
Specific cooperation activities
● Support in the dissemination of project news, announcements and events visibility
● Specific support in disseminating the vouchers and sub-grant opportunities, providing visibility to avoid double funding and redress unselected candidates to other project’s opportunities.
● Consolidate a database of Water, Energy and Food experts to further develop the cooperation between projects.
● Active participation at parties events as invited speakers/audience
● Co-organisation of events to be held in 2021-2022
● Participation in regular clustering meetings together with other standard and strategic projects.