Egypte : Le projet CRE@CTIVE recherche un expert technique dans les secteurs traditionnels du textile, du cuir et de la chaussure
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The Confederation of Egyptian Business Association (CEEBA), in cooperation with the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce, is seeking the services of a technical expert to support the establishment of business labs and project activities for the traditional sectors of textile, leather and footwear in Egypt under the CRE@CTIVE project.
Scope of work:
- Support the Definition of a Business Lab as an innovation space for traditional sectors in Egypt in the eligible area.
- Scouting innovative business ideas through the lab.
- Supporting pilot projects blending T&C and CCIs to co-design new products and services through engagement with local communities, assisting the business plan development through short term mobility schemes. Bridging the business ideas to the pre-commercial demonstration/market.
- Enhancing clustering activities among the different target groups.
- Provide technical support during the project implementation upon request.
Interested applicants can find out more about the terms of reference, the scope of work, requested deliverables and prerequisites here: CRE@CTIVE_TT.pdf - Google Drive
Qualified individuals are kindly requested to apply no later than September 30th 2021.