DECOST : appel d'offres ouvert en Palestine et en Jordanie pour mettre en œuvre une étude d'analyse de marché
Request for Proposals for Consulting Services: “Developing Market Analysis Study for Municipal Organic Waste Management, Bid //2021
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
Palestine Technical University – Kadoorie (PTUK), partner of the “Decentralized Composting in Small Towns (DECOST)” project, is requesting consultancy services to implement a market analysis study related with municipal organic waste management models.
Eligible firm/consultant can obtain the quotation request documents by contacting the Palestine Technical University – Kadoorie (PTUK) – Tulkarem considering the following conditions:
- The applicant firm should have previous experience in similar work for a minimum of five years.
- Firms should submit their offers to the address below no later than Monday, 17 may 2021 at or before (12:00 PM local time). Electronic bidding is not permitted, and late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders designated representatives.
- The document price: An amount of fifty US Dollars is paid as a non-refundable fee and deposited to PTUK account (219000/584) Bank of Palestine, the receipt shall be enclosed with the technical offer.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security with an amount of (500) Euro, the bid security shall be valid for 120 days starting from the bids submission date.
- The prices are valid for 90 days starting from the last date of submitting the offers.
- Prices are provided in Euros (tax exempted).
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.
- The proposed market analysis has to include both Palestine and Jordan.
- The addresses referred to above is (Tulkarem, PTUK, Department of Supplies, Procurement and Bidding , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile phone: 0598221486)