AQUACYCLE recrute en Grèce
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais.
The Centre for Research and Technology, Hellas (CERTH) is looking for an Engineer to join its team in the ENI CBC Med funded AQUACYCLE project.
The job description of the successful applicant will include:
- Monitoring of the tender procedures for the construction of pilot units of the eco-innovative APOC technology (Anaerobic Digestion, Photocatalytic Oxidation, Constructed Wetland) in the demonstration countries (Tunisia, Lebanon, Spain).
- Supervision of the design and construction of the pilot units in collaboration with the project partners and the respective subcontractors.
- Support on spatial analysis for the selection of suitable sites for the installation of APOC units according to multi-criteria analysis techniques and existing models from previous European research projects.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and environmental impact of the operation of the pilot units.
- Creation of educational material (e-learning modules) related to the operation of the APOC technology pilot units.
The deadline for the submission of applications is February 10th, 2021.
For more information, including the application form visit https://www.certh.gr/11C89558.el.aspx.