AQUACYCLE recrute en Grèce
The Centre for Research and Technology, Hellas (CERTH) is looking for a Chemical Engineer to join its team in the ENI CBC Med funded AQUACYCLE project.
The job description of the successful applicant will include:
- To draw up an inventory of the expectations of local bodies and their training needs related to the new wastewater treatment technology that will be demonstrated within the project.
- To test the operational webGIS platform that will be developed within the project.
- To operate the online decision support tool beyond the study areas of the project.
- To build up a portfolio of thematic maps that will support the participatory design process.
- To prepare online educational material which will meet the training needs of the prospective users of the eco-innovative wastewater treatment technology.
The deadline for the submission of applications is September 30, 2020.
For more information, including the application form visit this link.