FISH MED NET launches a call for proposals for sub-grants in Lebanon
Within the FISH MED NET project, funded by the European Union and implemented by the Lebanese partner, the Ministry of Agriculture, we invite you to apply for a grant to carry out business development projects in the fishery sector.
- The applicant must be as follows: an association, a cooperative, a syndicate, a company or a sole proprietorship and an academic institution.
- The applicant of the project must be working in a field related to water fishing on Lebanese territory and aquatic life and/or related research studies.
- The applicant must be legally registered in Lebanon.
- The submitted project should fall within the framework of boosting partnership between the private and public sectors. (The projects that will be accepted must be within the fields of marine fishing, fish farming, marine tourism, and marine life conservation, etc.)
- The project should benefit the fishing sector in general and the life conditions of fishermen in particular.
- The submitted projects will be studied and the winning projects will be selected based on the extent to which the projects are compatible with the objectives of the FISHMEDNET project.
In order to obtain project documents, please send an email with an address FISHMEDNET project email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms of Reference with additional details are available at this link.
The Arabic version of the Call is available at this link.
Applications should be sent to the address of the Ministry of Agriculture building in Bir Hassan - FISHMEDNET project office, first floor, before 31 January 2023.