The Directorate General of Antiquities - Lebanon is seeking to hire a financial manager for MED GAIMS project
As part of the MED GAIMS project, the Directorate General of Antiquities (DGA) - Lebanon is seeking to hire a financial manager for the project. This is a project funded by the ENI CBC Med Programme to promote gamification in tourism (http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/med-gaims).The financial manager assignment should cover the period until the end of the project in 2022. Payment will be made in Euro.
• Responsible for the financial management of the project in accordance with the donor (EU) requirements. This includes project accounting, budgetary controls, procurement, monitoring of project and financial performance/progress;
• Provide financial analysis for planning and decision-making for top management;
• Monitor budgets and recommend effective approaches to track and manage budgets;
• Process a limited number of financial transactions, including invoices, purchase and payment orders;
• Prepare monthly submissions for bookkeeping;
• Prepare contracts and liaise with service-providers and consultants to ensure satisfactory delivery of services;
• Manage cash flow;
• Liaise with auditors for annual Expenditure Verification;
• Prepare project financial reports in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by donors;
• Provide input into the development of the funding strategy and co-financing;
• Perform any other duties as required;
• In-depth knowledge of funding and procurement rules and requirements of the European Union;
• Excellent command of Arabic & English languages.
Please submit your CV by July 16th, 2021 to the Directorate General of Antiquities at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Financial Manager_GAIMS’ in the subject of your email.