Can you create a fancy recycled handicraft? Take part in CROSSDEV’s competition!
A fruitful competition inviting youth and local communities to come up with their amazing ideas and explore their creativity and innovation during the next month!
CROSSDEV partner’s The Royal Marine Conservation Society of Jordan (JREDS), in cooperation with the Aqaba Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA), is launching “The best-recycled handicraft” competition. It will be an occasion to enhance local community and youth skills, to combine the recycling concept with handicraft production, to highlight Aqaba’s heritage and to inspire participants to make great use of their passion and energy to start a small business or a startup project.
- The recycled handicraft must reflect the beauty of Aqaba
- Each participant is allowed to submit 3 creative handicrafts
- Handing over the art pieces in a completely sealed envelope to JREDS office in Aqaba from 9 am to 3 pm from 28.9.2021 to 30.10.2021
- The handicrafts should be easy to form and can be produced in big quantities
- All submitted handicraft will be shown at the winners’ announcement ceremony to be held at the beginning of November 2021 for a stunning show of the products
- Prizes will be awarded to the first 4 winners
- Target Group: Youth & the Local community
For more inquiries: www.jreds.org
Keep in touch with CROSSDEV: follow us on Twitter and Instagram!