شريط الفيديو للمؤتمر الصحفي لإطلاق مشروع INVESTMED على الإنترنت
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
Journalists, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders had the opportunity to discover the scope and opportunities of the INVESTMED project during a press conference which took place on November 24th, 2020. The event was moderated by Cristina Giner, EURONEWS correspondent. The project aims at supporting new, sustainable business opportunities for young people and women in three Mediterranean Partner Countries: Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia.
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED will have an impact on MSMEs, start-ups and recently established enterprises where staff will be trained and coached to become more sustainable and competitive and financially supported via an open competition. Specific business incubation services will also be established for sustainable start-ups while relevant public authorities will benefit from capacity building and exchange of best practices to facilitate access and protect IPR for MSMEs.
INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%).
The INVESTMED Project involves 9 partners from Tunisia, Spain, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, and Italy:
• Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, BUSINESSMED (TU)
• Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association, EMEA (ES)
• European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed (ES)
• Beyond Reform and Development / Irada Group S.A.L, BRD (LE)
• Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, IED (GR)
• Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta, LUMSA (IT)
• Rumundu Social Promotion Association, RUMUNDU (IT)
• Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations, CEEBA (EG)
• Spanish Chamber of Commerce, CCE (ES)