Junior EU Project Manager vacancy at MedRiSSE´s project
ACPP, as the Lead Beneficiary of the MedRiSSE project, seeks to hire a Junior Project Manager to strengthen the Project Management Team for MedTOWN and MedRiSSE. The Junior Project Manager will support the Senior Project Coordinators in successfully completing the projects (scheduled to conclude on September 30, 2023).
MedRiSSE’s objective is to develop a Mediterranean scalability pathway for social innovations that facilitate the co-production of municipal services in collaboration with local Social and Solidarity Economy agents (SSE) and MedTOWN is an initiative that aims to harness the combined potential of social and solidarity economy (SSE) actors, citizens, and local authorities to co-produce social policies that combat poverty, inequality, social exclusion, and environmental unsustainability.
Among some of the activities that this job position entails:
- Coordination and management of EU projects;
- Tracking record of documents, timelines, and milestones of the project;
- Elaboration of project documents and reports;
- Administrative organisation and communication with project partners;
- Support to elaboration of policy, good practice and capacity building documents
- Researching issues, good practice and training material on social innovation co-production; and complementary currencies
- Communication and organisation of events
- Moderation and facilitation of discussion groups on on social innovation policy issues;
- Participating in project meetings, trainings and events
- Education related to the objectives and activities of the project;
- Previous experience in the field of European or international cooperation projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work and engage with individuals from diverse backgrounds; team player;
- Hard-working, reliable, able to deliver within deadlines, able to work under pressure, flexible, and able to multitask, in line with the versatile nature of the position;
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office and database software);
- Familiarity with gender frameworks;
- Fluency in English.
Additional Skills Considered as Assets
- Experience in communicating about social policies or social solidarity economy;
- Experience in using integrated management systems;
- Quick learner, adept problem solver, autonomous, and goal-oriented;
- Prior experience working within a team in a European or international environment;
- Open-mindedness, resourcefulness, and independence, paired with strong team-working abilities;
- Fluency in at least one of the other ENI CBC MED languages. Terms and conditions of employment
Incorporation date: May 2023. Interested persons shall send their CV by e-mail to . Closing date for applications: April 23, 2023.
NEW DEADLINE: 2nd May 2023
Please read carefully all the information with regard to the job offer in the following link: