INTERNISA in Jordan launches its training on digital skills in the textile sector for women
As part of INTERNISA´s objective to enhance the digitalization of young women's skills, Al-Balqa Applied University (BAU), announces the organisation of INTERNISA training digital program for young people and women. The first and second workshop will take place from 14-19 February 2022, and the third one will take palce in Al-Kafreen from 19-23 February 2022. In this training, BAU is- looking to increase the number of digitally trained young people and women in Jordan through matching demand and supply in the labour market. the main objective of this training is to:
- Get to know the current trends in the textile sector.
- Introduce the principles of digital marketing.
- Get to know new textile models, digital tools, and channels.
- Reflect on their own professional competencies in textile
Training seminar providing digital skills and competencies of textile is directed to women (aged between 18-35 years old)
Duration: 40 hours
Date: 1. First and Second Workshop from 14-19 February 2022 at Al-Salt (University campus)
2. Third Workshop from 19-23 February 2022 at Al-Kafreen (Woman centre)
If you are interested and want to register, you can fill in the form through this link:
For information, you can contact: Dr Omar Arabiat, mobile: +962-796363600, email: email@example.com