'Projects & solutions affecting policy from project experimentation' panel at MedTOWN International Seminar Social Innovation & Inclusion
The second panel 'Projects & solutions. Affecting policy from project experimentation' at MedTOWN International Seminar on Social Innovation & Inclusion was held on 26th January 2022. It was hosted by José Ruibérriz, Social & Solidarity Economy Focal Point at Assembly for Cooperation for Peace (ACPP), who also introduced MedRiSSE capitalization project.
Submitted projects during the conversation were:
- MedUP 'Promoting social entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean region' by Cristian Bevacqua, Regional Program Coordinator at Oxfam Italia.
- MoreThanAJob 'Reinforcing social & solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated & refugees' by Dr. Samah Saleh, Assistant Professor in the Department of Social Work. An-Najah National University. Palestine.
- InnovAgroWoMed 'Social Innovation in the Agri-food sector for Women’s Empowerment in the Mediterranean sea basin' by Marco Buemi, Senior expert in networking/raising awareness, Cawtar. Tunisia.
- SIRCLES 'Supporting Circular Economy Opportunities for Employment & Social Inclusion' by Sawsan Qodsi, House of Water and Environment (HWE). Palestine.
- Aquacycle 'Towards Sustainable Treatment & Reuse of Wastewater in the Mediterranean Region' by Dirk De Ketelaere, Senior Researcher. Integrated Resources Management Company Ltd (IRMCo). Malta
The event was developed in the framework of MedTOWN project "Co-production of social policies with social and solidarity economy (SSE) actors to fight poverty, inequality and social exclusion".
The conversation continues here.