NEX-LABS: training for Mediterranean Technology Transfer Offices in water, energy and food sector
The NEX-LABS Project has issued a call for applications to select 28 candidates for admission to the WEF-NEXUS Tailored Training for Technology Transfer Offices (TTOs).
Applications are open till 30 November 2021.
This training will target TTOs to train them about the process of innovation and technology transfer, WEF-NEXUS related technology identification, assessment and readiness.
The training will also provide an opportunity where the Technology Transfer Offices representatives can exchange best practices, share lessons learned and join efforts to enable technology transfer across the Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan.
It will also foster the development of applied research projects that address NEXUS challenges and have a commercialization potential in the market.
- Module 1: Introduction to Innovation and Technology Transfer (9 January 2022)
- Module 2: Framework for Technology Transfer Process (10 January 2022)
- Module 3: Financing Nexus related innovations and technologies (11 January 2022)
- Module 4: Technology Protection and Patent Search (13 January 2022)
- Module 5: Technology Commercialization & IP Contracts (15 January 2022)
- Module 6: Funding opportunities in MPC (16 January 2022)
The training will be held in a virtual format, via Zoom. Selected participants will be contacted by the organizers to provide full details for the participation.
For further information, please contact Ms. Camille Mallat, Senior Programs Coordinator at Berytech: firstname.lastname@example.org