Sub-grants from MedSNAIL project will benefit actors of the agro-food sector in Palestine and Jordan who will be involved in pilot actions. Sub-grants will help enhance the agro-food value chains, i.e. by allowing the purchase of machinery and materials to support production, or of services external to the partnership.
- المستفيدين المحتملين
Actors of the agro-food sector in Palestine and Jordan who will be involved in pilot actions (WP4).
- إجمالي الميزانية المتاحة
The project will award eight sub-grants for a total budget of 67.700,00 €.
- عدد المنح الفرعية وتوزيعها حسب البلد
Five in Palestine (of 8.620,00 € each) and three in Jordan (of 8.200,00 EUR each).
- النشاطات التي سيتم تنفيذها من خلال المنح الفرعية
Sub-grants will help enhance the agro-food value chains, i.e. by allowing the purchase of machinery and materials to support production, or of services external to the partnership.
The project partners are currently receiving individualized training provided by the PP01 (Slow Food Foundation) that allows partners to map actors in their respective territories. Once the actors and their needs for the correct development of the project in Palestine and Jordan have been identified, the activities subsidized through the subgrants will be defined more concretely.
- معايير الإختيار وإجراءات الحصول على المنح
Sub-grants procedure will be managed by each involved partner for its country, according to common requirements defined by the Steering Committee. The procedure will consist in an open call addressed to single producers and SMEs, who will be selected according to common criteria, including:
• Production scale: the call will only address micro, small and medium enterprises;
• Type of agro-food products: only actors dealing with local, traditional products that are strongly linked to local communities will be considered;
• Commitment to comply with MedSNAIL requirements as far as sustainability, security and fairness of products and production practices are concerned: priority will be given to actors whose production practices are already consistent with the MedSNAIL approach.
- الجدول الزمني المتوقع
A tentative calendar could be between October and December 2020.
Antonio Cosío Guerrero
Inmaculada Guerrero Alés
Andalusian Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FAMP)
- الموقع الإلكتروني