[MEDISS] الدعوة إلى طرح مناقصة في فلسطين: بناء شبكة مزج المياه في الموقع التجريبي لوادي الأردن
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
The Governorate of Jericho, MEDISS partner, has launched a call for tenders for the construction of the water blending system in the pilot site of the Jordan Valley, where the Wadi Quilt water will be blended with the treated wastewater from the treatment plant and the saline water from the water wells located in Jericho.
MEDISS plant in Palestine will be located in the north-east area of the city of Jericho, an agricultural area most of it cultivated with Medjul date palms.
The pilot project includes the construction of Agricultural Earth-Water Collection Pond, Construction of Water Trunk Lines, and Water Pumping Systems.
The closing date is on Thursday, 10/12/2020, at 11 a.m. (Palestine time).
Contract title: MEDISS Pilot in Jordan Valley – Palestine.
Publication reference: 2/2020
This invitation for tenders is open to all qualified contractors who:
- Are registered with Palestinian Contractors Union and classified by the National Classification Committee (Grade 3 water and sewer);
- Can issue a Zero VAT invoice;
- Can provide a valid income tax certificate deductible at source;
- Can supply a Bid Security (value of € 7.000,00) valid for 120 days after the bid submission deadline;
- Must have performed at least three similar projects in the last five years.
- All prices must exclude VAT and must be submitted in Euro;
- The tenderer shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the tender. Without limitation, JG is not responsible, nor reliable, under no circumstances for these costs;
- JG has the right to cancel the request for tender without any obligation toward the tenderers;
- JG does not bind itself to award the lowest bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of it.
- Tender announcement fees have to be paid by the winning tenderer.
The dossier is available at the Governorate of Jericho office, in Jericho, starting from Monday, November 16 through Monday, November 23, 2020.
Prospective bidders are encouraged to attend a Pre-Bid Meeting and site visit, which will be held on November 23, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. at the Governorate of Jericho office, in Jericho.
The closing date is on Thursday, 10/12/ 2020, at 11 a.m. (Palestine time).
Sealed Tenders must be delivered by hand to the Jericho Governorate office located in Jericho. Late tenders will be rejected.
For more information:
The Contact person for this project is Engineer Moutaz Hroub, Mobile: 0594555129
About MEDISS project
The “Mediterranean Integrated System for Water Supply” MEDISS project addresses the issue of improving the quality of saline groundwater present in the MED area opening up alternative irrigation for higher quality and more diversified cultivations.
Six partners are involved in the project: PWEG and Governorate of Jericho (Palestine), Aqaba Water Company (Jordan), Institut des Regions Arides (Tunisia), CRENoS and ENAS with the local stakeholders Cooperativa Produttori Arborea, Comune di Arborea (Italy).
According to the features and specific needs of the partner areas, MEDISS will test innovative solutions in the use of treated wastewater and desalination of brackish water, including:
- blending of treated wastewaters with fresh wadi water and brackish groundwater (Palestine);
- reverse osmosis (RO) desalination with innovative long lasting membrane and photovoltaic energy (Jordan);
- prototype ammonia stripping plant for fertilization (Italy);
- tertiary treatment with innovative filter bed (Tunisia).