جامعة LUMSA تسعى للحصول على زميل باحث لمشروع INVESTMED الممول من الاتحاد الأوروبي
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
Libera Università degli Studi Maria Ss. Assunta di Roma (LUMSA University) partner of the project “InNoVativE Sustainable sTart-ups for the MEDiterranean (INVESTMED), announces a grant for a research fellowship in the scientific disciplinary sector SECS-P/01 “Political Economy”, for the implementation of project activities. The costs related to the research fellow are to be considered a “staff cost” within the project budget.
The call is addressed to individuals and the deadline for the submission is 3 May 2021 at 24:00 CET
In coordination with the LUMSA representatives, the selected person will be responsible for monitoring the project and the following activities:
- Communication management and the dissemination of results, as envisaged by the project
- Co-organization Sustainable Business Management training course in Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia, as described in the project
- Co-organization of a summer school in Sardinia for young entrepreneurs from Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia
- Management of international relations with project partners
- Regular reporting, as required by the project’s Grant Agreement and by the other agreements with the partnership
For more information, please visit the Call page at LUMSA website
Point of contact: For any requests for clarification or further information, the following e-mail contact is provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED will have an impact on MSMEs, start-ups and recently established enterprises where staff will be trained and coached to become more sustainable and competitive and financially supported via an open competition. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%).