2nd Med Pearls BRIDGE event in Catalonia to bring together travel agencies and ICT MSMEs
The Med Pearls project is organising a unique BRIDGE event to bring together the tourism and ICT sectors in Barcelona, Anoia and Garrigues (Catalonia, Spain) from 3 to 5 March 2022.
The event will take place in the fringes of the Barcelona Mobile World Congress (MWC), an annual event dedicated primarily to the mobile communications industry and ICT solutions.
BRIDGE events are cross-border study, networking and co-creation opportunities that bring together micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) from the tourism industry and the ICT sector. Attendees will have the opportunity to share and develop innovative approaches to support the Slow Tourism industry with potential business partners. We decided to call this event: Tourism and the Metaverse: a threat or an opportunity?
The Med Pearls project will support with flight and accommodation expenses* to the BRIDGE event of selected applicants.
Those interested must complete this application form by 27th January 2022.
Up to 6 applicants per partner country will be selected based on their profile and motivation to develop partnerships for innovative approaches to the Slow Tourism sector.
Med Pearls is accepting applications from:
- Travel Agencies / Destination Management Companies
- ICT MSMEs developing solutions for the Tourism sector (or interested in doing so)
The agenda will include:
- Tour and specific activities to learn about ICT applied to Tourism Sector within the Mobile World Congress Fair
- Study visit to Catalan Slow Tourism Pilot Areas Anoia and Garrigues
- Networking actions with companies from tourism and ICT sector
For more information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Flights and accommodation will be arranged by the project according to ENI CBC MED Programme rules