Med Pearls: Palestine training - The Mediterranean as an innovative and distinct sustainable destination.
Wildlife Palestine invites you to the training sessions ‘’The Mediterranean as an innovative and distinct sustainable destination” in the frame of the ENI CBC MED Med Pearls Project.
The training will be held online and is targeted to travel agencies and other tourism service providers interested in working the Slow Tourism concept in Palestine.
During the event, the results of the different research studies done by the Med Pearls project will be shared, and other special concepts for the Pilot Areas will be presented, like the use of green environment facilities, and the preservation and identification of the biodiversity of the region. Below we detail you the lecturers and the different topics that will be discussed in the event.
Agenda of the Event
- Opening speech by Mr Imad Atrash (PWLS Executive Director) and Mr Majed Ishaq (Head of the Marketing Department of the Ministry of Tourism).
- Mr. Sami Qumsieh, Travel Agency-Bethlehem.
- Mr. Toney Khashrem, Travel Union-Palestine.
- Mr. Elias Dies, Visit Palestine.
- Mrs. Megan Qahoush, PICTI.
- Ms. Rasha Disi, PWLS.
- Mr. Ibrahim Odeh, PWLS.
- Mr. Imad Atrash, PWLS.
- Lecture topics:
- Analysis of concepts and trends regarding sustainable and slow tourism.
- Slow tourism tourist profiles, criteria and requirements.
- Results of the market research for the demand on slow tourism.
- Slow tourism destinations.
- Slow tourism products approach.
- Innovative information and communication technology solutions for slow tourism.
For further information check the following information:
- Date: Tuesday, June 1st, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (UTC+2) Palestine Local Time
- Where: Zoom
- Language: Arabic
- Please register using this form.