Sub-grants under InnovAgroWoMed will be used to encourage young women selected for the training program to start their self-employment career.
- Potential beneficiaries
Young women (including NEETs) participating in the training course.
- Total available budget
- Number of sub-grants and breakdown by country
14 subgrants of €15.000 each
- Actions to be carried out with the sub-grants
The sub-grants will cover the expenses for set up of their own cooperative start-ups on the basis of a detailed business plan.
- Selection criteria and award procedure
The selection procedure will be as follows:
• 4 calls for participation to the training programs addressed to young women in the 4 involved regions will be published.
• Those women participating in the trainings who wish to launch a cooperative start-up will have the opportunity to apply for the sub-grants by submitting a detailed business plan at the end of the training program.
• The selection committees will assess the candidacies received according to criteria set in the call, and will select the most suitable candidates.
• The awarded sub-grants recipients will be subject to a contract agreement with the local partner specifying all the financial conditions, and will participate to the technical workshops foreseen.
- Tentative calendar
CEIS – University of Rome Tor Vergata