RESMYLE - Online training tool to organise workshops with NEETs
Only 30 days before launching our online tool to train facilitators on the organisation of workshops of the Mediterrenean Practical School on Sustainable Development!!
This tool will train 20 trainers in January in order to develop 16 workshops to be launched in spring-summer 2021.
The online tool covers 5 domains with the following contents:
- Key topics and RESMYLE context: introduction to sustainable development and RESMYLE (common language)
- International training workshop Vademecum: logistics, goals, actions, etc.
- Local impact: develop a project by working with local community
- Soft skills: communication, conflict management, etc.
- Professional skills: assessment of competences, set professional goals, etc.