MoreThanAJob project is seeking an expert in the socio-economic field
The mission of MoreThanAJob (Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees) is to deliver and demonstrate a framework of best practices, previously identified and studied for the inclusion of the unemployed in the work and education system. The framework is based on the collaboration of social and solidarity economy (SSE) actors and public authorities for delivering in a more effective way their services. This will be done through pilot sub-projects aiming to ensure a long-term impact and the creation of jobs.
To achieve these goals, MoreThanAJob is seeking the support of experts who will take part in specific meetings to help the project team and different stakeholders (SSE actors and public institutions work together for services provided to unemployed people, focusing on vulnerable groups) carry out the following tasks:
- Development of the policy briefs: These briefs will be short documents of about 5 pages, describing the way that project results could be integrated into future policies, in order to have an increased impact and ensure the continuation of activities.
- Adaptation of the best practices in social schemes: Adaptation includes dealing with local regulations, translation of material, integration with possibly existing measures, and infrastructure.
- Development of guidelines for the implementation of the framework together with all methods detailed. Country-specific details will be included. The guidelines are also important for transferring the knowledge to the trainers (through the train-the-trainer seminars) and will be exploited for the development of the training material.
- Drafting the changes that will be necessary for the public administration to maximize the benefits of the framework application” Modalities for applying the framework”.
- Reviewing and examining the national policies in the field of interest of the project (unemployment, the collaboration of the public sector with SSE actors). By providing feedback on the way that policies need to be adapted for implementing the MoreThanAJob framework in the most efficient way and leading to a maximum impact for the target groups.
If you are interested in taking part in the project as an expert, please contact us by email:
The deadline for sending applications is 31/8/2020.
For more information about the project, please visit the following website: