[MEDUSA] Save the Date! Cross-border Seminar on Mediterranean Adventure Tourism: 1-2 June, Amman (Jordan)
Cross-border Seminar on Mediterranean Adventure Tourism
1&2 June 2020, Amman (JORDAN)
SAVE THE DATE! MEDUSA Project will host a “Cross-border Seminar on Mediterranean Adventure Tourism” directed towards tourism SMEs from Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Italy (Puglia) and Spain (Catalonia) on the 1-2 June 2020 in Amman (Jordan).
What is in it for you?
- Participation at the Cross-border seminar on Mediterranean Adventure Tourism tailor-made for tourism SMEs – Agenda available soon
- Participation in a Design Thinking workshop (to inspire tourism product creation)
- Networking with tourism industry stakeholders from 5 Mediterranean countries
- First-hand information on Mediterranean Adventure Tourism Treasures Competition with the possibility to apply for a 50.000 € sub-grant (3x per Medusa partner country; 750.000 € in total) for the development and marketing of new adventure tourism products
- Financial support (subvention) to cover travel costs
Who are we looking for?
6 tourism SMEs (tourism providers, tour operators, travel agencies, etc.) each from JO, LB, IT (Puglia), TN, ES (Catalonia) operating in the adventure tourism segment.
- Establish a network across the Mediterranean
- Learn about the latest sustainable tourism trends in adventure tourism
- Develop sustainable adventure tourism products
How to apply?
The call for applications is not open yet (indicative opening date: 16/03/2020).
Stay tuned for further information!
Follow us on: