MAIA-TAQA brochure is now available in Arabic, Greek and Italian
MAIA-TAQA PROJECT "Mobilizing new Areas of Investments And Together Aiming to increase Quality of life for All" brochure is now available in Arabic, Greek and Italian.
The project is dealing with renewable energy services issues by setting up demonstrators in 3 Mediterranean pilot countries - Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt - offering innovative services in:
- Micro-grids and energy storage
- Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV)
- Solar thermal technologies
- Water sanitation and purification.
It is stimulating innovation processes and develop solutions for each identified barrier:
- Capacity building programme (for lack of skills);
- Innovation desk (for lack of information);
- Guidelines (for lack of regulation);
- Vouchers (for lack of finance)
- And targeted B2B events (for lack of specific matchmaking).
It is also promoting innovative Renewable energy services in the MED countries through the creation of an enabling environment based on EU-MED networks.
MAIA-TAQA Project is constantly striving to develop its programme to meet the increasing needs of support services that will create an enabling environment for the development of the Renewable energy sector in the South MED countries.