[LIVINGAGRO] VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI) is looking for a Research Assistant
The Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI), Partner n. 5 of LIVINGAGRO project, is recruiting a Research Assistant for a professional mandate referring to the support of its coordination structure of the project.
The Research Assistant will provide support to the implementation of the project at the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute regarding all scientific aspects referring the main assignment-related tasks and activities to be carried out to:
- Assisting the coordinator of the project in facilitating collaboration with key stakeholders in sharing findings and gathering information
- Coordinating regularly with FORESTAS, the lead beneficiary of the project in terms of headquarters office in Cagliari (Italy) especially the project management team
- Providing academic research support including conducting literature reviews using online database, document review, citation verification, and drafting/proofreading related to the topics of agricultural systems, agricultural transformation, and digital technology.
- Providing experiment research support including preparation of field visits, assessment of farmer’s needs, implementation of field trials, and data collection and analysis. Undertake other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Taking accurate minutes of meeting and generate meeting reports
- Preparing reports on the implementation of all activities performed and draft papers for publication
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of events including drafting meetings, technical meetings, workshops, etc.
- Developing and carrying out administrative duties such as developing and maintaining a filing system; maintaining contact lists; maintaining up_to_date employee work records; producing and distributing correspondence such as memos, letters, faxes and forms; and typing, copying, binding, printing, scanning, etc.
- The salary is 3 000 000 LBP per month
- The contract includes medical insurance in a private company during all the contract period.
- 36 months, start on directly upon agreement
To apply, submit your current resume/CV (including relevant professional academic degrees and experiences and the names and addresses of two references), academic transcript, and cover letter (not exceeding 500 words) to email@example.com.
The deadline for sending applications is March 20th 2020.
For further information concerning minimum requirements, procedural issues and selection method please refer to the public notice published on LARI's website (English).
LARI LOOKS FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATIONS !!!