Job vacancy under CLIMA project: worm composting position
The Centre International des Technologies de l'Environnement de Tunis (CITET), Tunisian partner of the CLIMA project, is seeking for a qualified candidate to cover the position of:
- Worm Composting applicant (PhD minimum) who will be in charge of CLIMA project tasks in Worm Composting and Vermicolture on behalf of CITET
Qualifications and skills required are:
- PhD in Environmental Law - Biology - Recycling etc.
- Previous experience in Worm composting
- Previous experience in environment protection, organic waste management
- Previous experience in Eruopean projects
- IT skills
- Fluent in English & French, both spoken and written.
How to apply?
The application must include the following documents:
- Master Degree Copy
- Work - internships - training courses certificate
- Motivation letter addressed to CITET General Manager
Applications must be submitted to CITET Bureau d’Ordre Central. The deadline is June 20th, 2020 at 12.00 PM.