MEDISS: University of Cagliari is looking for a graphic designer
The University of Cagliari, partner of Mediterranean Integrated System for Water Supply (MEDISS) project, through its research centre CRENoS-CIREM, is hiring a graphic designer.
The deadline for receiving applications is 13th July, 2020.
Work location is in Cagliari.
Interested experts must email their CV, experience and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send registered mail to Segreteria Amministrativa - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche ed Aziendali, Via Sant’Ignazio, 74, 09123 Cagliari (Italy).
Read here the complete selection procedure.
- Degree in International Relations; City and Environment: Planning and Policies; Public and Corporate Communication or equivalent degrees or Degree in Political Sciences (old degree system);
- Final degree score of at least 105/110;
- Work experience and research activities related to this call for proposals;
- English language is required.
About MEDISS project
The “Mediterranean Integrated System for Water Supply” MEDISS project addresses the issue of improving the quality of saline groundwater present in the MED area opening up alternative irrigation for higher quality and more diversified cultivations.
According to the features and specific needs of the partner areas, MEDISS will test innovative solutions in the use of treated wastewater and desalination of brackish water, including:
- blending of treated wastewaters with fresh wadi water and brackish groundwater (Palestine);
- reverse osmosis (RO) desalination with innovative long lasting membrane and photovoltaic energy (Jordan);
- prototype ammonia stripping plant for fertilization (Italy);
- tertiary treatment with innovative filter bed (Tunisia).