InnovAgroWoMed: l'équipe de recherche tient une réunion de suivi
Contenu disponible uniquement en anglais.
The research team of the InnovAgroWoMed project organized a follow-up and coordination meeting on October 6, during which a status on the progress of the WP3 (research) was presented and discussed.
This meeting was ended with the setting of a work plan for the next steps, planned activities and deadlines to be respected.
It should be noted that research is one of the main components of the project. It aims at defining a new and innovative training and placement model based on the rural social innovation (RSI) and tailored according to the specific drivers, barriers and needs identified in the four different regions involved.
The research methodology is based on the following determinants:
1/ Analysis of endogenous and exogenous drivers and barriers - (individual determinants):
• Specific analysis of cultural, educational, relational barriers preventing women’s employability / self-employability - (contextual determinants);
• Specific analysis of normative and economic barriers preventing women employability / selfemployability.
2/ Analysis of the most relevant agro-food products and sectors in the different regions
• Research on the most relevant local products and sectors to identify those with higher potential employability for women.
3/ Training needs analysis and job opportunities
• Analysis of the most relevant skills in agri-food sector, cross-cutting skills and sectorial skills;
• Identification of the most requested iob profiles and the most appreciated marketable skills, with specific reference to jobs/skills matching and entrepreneurial opportunities.
The research aims to identify two main profiles for the women’s job inclusion considering their employment (agents for transition) or entrepreneurship (agents for creation) path. It is conducted through meetings with main local business actors as well as through interviews with a sample of young women (potential participants).
The main output will be the curricula and training model that will be used to design and implement the training program and placement initiatives scheduled for the next year (2021).
It is implemented and co-financed by University of ROME Tor Vergata - UTV, CESIE a European study and initiative center, Jóvenes hacia la solidaridad y el desarrollo – Jovesolides, the Palestinian Business Women Association - Asala and Center of Arab Women for Training and Research - CAWTAR.