Espagne : InnovAgroWoMed recrute un chercheur dans le secteur agroalimentaire
- Carry out desk research on the most relevant products and sectors in the local agri-food sector
- Analyse social innovation best practices in the local agri-food sector
- Analyse local needs in terms of training activities
- Identify the most requested job profiles in the local agri-food sector
- Analyse collected data and report to local team and to project managers
- Contribute to designing the curriculum for the training model
- Map relevant stakeholders in the local agri-food sector
Interested parties are invited to contact the project coordinator at the following address: Gonzalo Silla Gozalvo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of the TOR (Eng): ToRs Research-English.docx(1).pdf
Deadline for submitting offers: 1st of July 2020.
Contracting Authority: The Asociación Jóvenes hacia la Solidaridad y el Desarrollo (with the acronym Jovesolides), with registered office at C / Silla, nº 10, C.P. 46980, municipality of Paterna, province of Valencia, with the C.I.F. G-96933734, registered with the number 585.419 in the First Section of Group 1 of the Registry of National Associations, registered in the Registry of NGDOs of the AECID since November 11, 2002 and with the date of constitution on November 19, 1999
Address: Calle Silla 10, 46980, Paterna, Valencia, Spain
InnoAgroWoMed is a 3 years project funded at 87% by the European Union (#eu) through ENI CBC Med program for a global amount of EUR 2,8 million. It is implemented by UTV (Beneficiary), CESIE, JOVESOLIDES, CAWTAR and ASALA (partners).
InnoAgroWoMed aims at boosting women labour participation and entrepreneurship, especially for those in the NEET segment, by leveraging on the potential of the agri-food sector, and showing a significant level of untapped potential in terms of innovation and growth in the Mediterranean.
For more information about ENI CBC Med program
For more information about InnoAgroWoMed
For more information about JOVESOLIDES