CLIMA: job vacancy at the 'Centre International des Technologies de l'Environnement de Tunis'
The 'Centre International des Technologies de l'Environnement de Tunis' (CITET), Tunisian partner of the CLIMA project, is seeking for a qualified candidate to cover the position of:
- Expert in Advocacy and Awareness (Master Level Degree minimum) who will be support the implementation and development of CLIMA project tasks in the fields communication, advocacy and awareness on behalf of CITET
Qualifications and skills required are:
- Master Degree in Environmental Law - Journalism - Communications - Humanities
- Work experience in Advocacy and Communication - 1 year minimum
- Work experience with NGOs
- Environment & Waste Management expertise
- Fluent in English & French, both spoken and written. Knowledge of French is an asset
How to apply?
The application must include the following documents:
- Master Degree Copy
- Work - internships - training courses certificate
- Motivation letter addressed to CITET General Manager
Applications must be submitted to CITET Bureau d’Ordre Central. The deadline is June 20th, 2020 at 12.00 PM.