CLIMA: CITET Tunisia is looking for an external auditor
The Centre International des Technologies de l'Environnement de Tunis (CITET), Tunisian partner of the CLIMA project, is looking for a qualified candidate to cover the position of:
- External Auditor (chartered accountant) who will be in charge of CLIMA project tasks in verifying all the expenses related to the implementation of the project on behalf of CITET
Qualifications and skills required are:
- Member of the Tunisian Order of Accounting Experts
- For accounting offices, the team must include at least one member with the acocuntant status
- Be on the General Control of Publics Services list at the Presidency of the Government designated as a Control Contact Point (PCC)
- Fluent in English
How to apply?
The application must include the following documents:
- Terms of reference
- Candidate's general information sheet
- Honor statement attesting the absence of a former job at CITET
- Honor statement attesting the will to sign the offer and financial audit reports
- Honor statement certifying the absence of promises or gifts given or received in order to influence the selection results
Applications must be submitted to CITET Bureau d’Ordre Central. The deadline for receiving offers is July 14, 2O2O. at 12.00 PM.