Building today the Mediterranean of tomorrow: call for strategic projects launched
The Managing Authority is pleased to inform that the call for strategic projects has been published today. Project proposals shall be submitted within the 3rd of July 2019 (1 pm - CET) only through the online application form available here: www.enicbcmed.eu/eform
The call for proposals, which budget is €68.5 million, addresses the 7 following priorities:
- A.1.1 - Support innovative start-up and recently established enterprises, with a particular focus on young and women entrepreneurs and facilitate the protection of their Intellectual Property Rights and commercialization, where applicable: €6.7 million
- A.1.2 - Strengthen and support Euro-Mediterranean networks, clusters, consortia and value-chains in traditional sectors and non-traditional sectors: €6.7 million
- A.2.1 - Support technological transfer and commercialisation of research results, strengthening the linkages between research, industry and other private sector actors: €15.2 million
- A.3.1 - Provide young people, especially those belonging to the NEETS, and women, with marketable skills: €12.1 million
- B.4.1 - Support innovative and technological solutions to increase water efficiency and encourage use of non-conventional water supply: €9.1 million
- B.4.2 - Reduce municipal waste generation and promote source separated collection and the optimal exploitation of its organic component: € 9.1 million
- B.4.3 - Support cost-effective and innovative energy rehabilitations relevant to building types and climatic zones, with a focus on public buildings: € 9.1 million
The financial contribution to projects ranges between €2.5 to €3.5 million, and up to a maximum of 90% of the eligible costs.
Partnerships shall composed of a minimum of 4 different eligible countries, including at least 2 EU Mediterranean Countries and 2 Mediterranean Partner Countries.
The dates of the information events on the call, to take place in the participating countries, will be announced soon.
To view the application pack, please click here.