MEDUSA: مناقصة لتصميم إستراتيجية وتحالف لتسويق كنوز المغامرة المتوسطية
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
MEDUSA project partner JITOA is looking for a consultant to develop a marketing strategy and business plan ("Mediterranean Adventure Treasures Marketing Strategy & Alliance").
Description of the assignment:
The overall objective of this tender is to develop a marketing strategy and business plan for MEDUSA project and identify necessary tools that will support its implementation to promote new and existing Adventure Tourism products and services of the 5 project partner territories, while building on new trends and opportunities for a sustainable outcome using innovative sales and marketing tools. This promotional effort also envisages the creation of a Marketing Alliance, the structure and operation of which shall be developed under this tender.
In specific, the purpose is as follows:
- Develop marketing strategy and business plan for project consortium (including target markets, audiences, messaging, partnerships if any), and recommend best tools suitable for adventure tourism based on existing project budget and agreed marketing tools.
- Perform analyses of best marketing tools and platforms for adventure tourism in particular, which will be the building base for the marketing strategy and implementation process of the project and will also be compiled into a separate report that will be issued by the project for public use and presented to industry stakeholders.
- Develop a best scenario structure and operational plan for the marketing alliance, a part of the project marketing efforts, and oversee its successful implementation.
- Perform the role of a longer term MEDUSA project marketing adviser working with the communications and marketing teams through implementation of the business plan.
The Consultants’ service is expected to provide a comprehensive long term support to MEDUSA project to fulfil marketing the project products and activities to the Adventure Tourism segment.
The results to be achieved by the Consultant are:
- RESULT Nº1: Marketing strategy and business plan targeting a set of defined territories.
- RESULT Nº2: Marketing alliance concept, structure, set up and implementation support.
- RESULT Nº3: “Marketing best practices in adventure tourism” – a document and presentation event to present marketing key trends and tools in the adventure sector, market segments and best practices for reaching the Adventure traveller, using MEDUSA project implementation as a case study.
Start date and period of implementation of the tasks:
The intended start date is January 11th 2021, and the period of implementation of the contract will be until July 15th 2022.
For more information and to obtain the official tender package, please contact:
Ms. Lina Al-Khaled, Project Leader Jordan at email@example.com no later than December 1st, 2020 16:00 CET.
Deadline for submission:
18, December, 2020 at 16:00 CET